- COF form, Buoyancy certificate (Valid)
- Skippers ticket (If you have an Interim Skippers Certificate of Competence please ensure thatʼs it is still valid)
- VHF Radio licenses (For radio and operator)
- Latest SAMSA Version of checklist completed
- Please confirm cost with safety officer – Rob Shepard
Please ensure you have ALL the above paperwork ready when you have your boat inspected. Contact Rob Shepard on 079 177 7380
If you join Umhlanga Ski Boat Club with a boat or Jetski it is preferable that you convert your number to a USBC Number. If you are a member already and you purchase a boat or Jetski then you need to apply for a USBC Number.